This week I went a little crazy and decided to cut up a roll of 12o film to try and shove into my Argus 75. To do this I cut the beveling off the sprocket; which unfortunately exposed part of the roll to light, and I think ruined some of my best shots.

The rest of the roll was slightly overexposed; I think this is also due to my film surgery. I was able to salvage it by turning the shot into a black and white after scanning it; thanks to the excellent advice of mgagle.

You should follow him on Twitter and check out his work.

I think that in the future I am going to get a changing bag for this delicate procedure and mount the film onto an empty 620 spool to shoot with, when I finish the roll I will simply roll it back onto the 120 spool all in the safety of the bag.

Latest posts by simon (see all)

Leave a Reply